~~ Kitchen Rules ~~
- WIPE the counter clean EVERY time you use it, even pouring beverages or making sandwiches on a plate. (Ants can see what you cannot...)
- If you are the only one eating, wash your dishes, dry them and put them away.
- If we are eating together (2 or more) wash, dry & put away dishes together immediately after eating, including pots or pans on stove. (Best to soak them during eating to be easier to clean)
- Wipe counters clean right after preparing food, BEFORE eating.
- No open or partially used Foods, no Crumbs, no Drips left on counter. (One would think #4 would take care of this but...)
- Wipe stove clean after every use, lifting up burner grates to get drip area. (This way it doesn't build up to a full blown chore)
- When done washing dishes, clean any 'foodstuff' out of sink.