Thursday, May 30, 2013

Need Some Anti-Cupcake Weight Food!

I've been making cupcakes for a month or more now, and somehow a large portion of the weight I had lost has sneaked back on! OH NO! so I have been getting back on my stationery bike, and riding 20 minutes in the morning... but I'm finding I need some GOOD FOOD ideas... I've added salads back into my daily routine... but am starting to experiment with dressings to find a less fattening one, not totally fat free, but also less acidy that some in the stores. Here is one I found on a blog that I follow: The Gracious Pantry and in case you'd like to see more of her recipes, here is a link to her blog! This is one I'll be trying this week.

Clean Eating Raspberry Vinaigrette

(Makes approximately 1 1/4 cups)

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup avocado oil (or other light flavored oil)
  • 1 cup fresh raspberries
  • 1/4 cup honey (or to taste)
  • 1 teaspoon prepared dijon mustard
  • 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or to taste)
  • Pinch of salt to taste

Directions:

  1. Blend all ingredients together with a blender until smooth. Store in an air-tight bottle or container for up to 2 weeks (give or take)

No comments:

Post a Comment