Saturday, May 11, 2013

Strawberry Yum-Cakes

Yumm Yummm Yummmmmmy! I tried a new flavor and a new frosting last nite... strawberry. I even cut up pieces of strawberries and put in the batter! And then, I found a light and fluffy frosting recipe I liked so I tried it. I think the hubby liked it more than I did, but it was okay. I'm not sure what I didn't like about it, it was light... it was airy... it had a good vanilla flavor... but... still something was not exactly right... So I have a couple ideas of ways I can tweak it but that will be tomorrow, for today I have another plan (stay tuned!)

Meanwhile here is a picture of yesterday's delight! They froze well too, I put a couple dozen in the freezer and tried one this morning, for research you understand, and it was still Wonderful!

No,... sorry... not posting this recipe. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment