Thursday, May 9, 2013

Vidalia Onion Casserole

I really try not to skip days because then I have TWO things to blog about... and I don't like doing 2 things in one post... but... today I will tell you about "Vidalia Onion Casserole" AND the yummy omlette I made this morning.  (and maybe tomorrow I'll tell you about the Healthy Butter cream frosting I made yesterday!!)

Ok... So I went to a luncheon put on by our Quilting group at church and one of the ladies made this Kick Butt Onion Casserole. I know what *I* was thinking when I heard onion casserole...so I can easily imagine what YOU are thinking... but believe-you-me! It was "kick butt"... as I begged for the recipe, she told me it was... ONLINE!... LOLOLOL and told me the website as well... so I will give you the link and just tell you ... TRY IT.  If you like sauteed onions you will LOVE this and it couldn't be ANY easier to make.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/vidalia-casserole
(photo compliments of taste of home website)

I think i'll put the Yummy Omlette in a separate post... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment