Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stop #3 - American Legion

Amazingly enough a friend called me today and wanted to know if the hubby & I wanted to join her and her hubby for dinner at the American Legion. It was Pizza night! HECK YES! It fell right into our plan.

It was a smorgasbord of flavors! They made Hawaiian Pizza, Supreme, Pepperoni, Chili, and Sausage. I only tasted the Hawaiian and the Supreme. Husband ate Chili, Pepperoni & Supreme. I was surprised to find I really liked this pizza. If it weren't for the fact that they did not make their own crust, we might have had a 4.5 rating! The toppings were 4.5 but since they bought the crusts from elsewhere I have to downgrade it to a 3.5 - but I will definitely check them out again!

Crust 3.5  
Toppings 4.5
Overall 4.0

No comments:

Post a Comment