Well, oddly enough I took no photos of this spontaneous dinner... but here's how it went...
1. Cut up veggies I like into bite size pieces. Dumped in a bowl and drizzled with maybe 1-2 teaspoons olive oil, seasoned with s&p, garlic powder and Italian Seasoning. Toss in bowl to evenly distribute.
2. Place veggies on foil lined baking sheet, and put in oven at 375 til we're ready... LOL
Raided the cupboard for any pasta that wasnt spaghetti or elbow maccaroni (my choice) and got it going in a pot of water.
1. DRAIN pasta, then put a serving of it in bottom of a wide soup bowl.
2. REMOVE veggies from oven, they should be FORK TENDER. Add to the top of pasta in bowls.
3. Grate some fresh Parm cheese on top of veggies, or use shaker can if that's all you have.
4. Top with cut up pieces of chicken thighs. (Cut bite size so that knives are not needed at table)
5. Eat & Enjoy!